It is a program that recognizes hand gestures shown to the webcam. Each frame is subjected to the process of creating a hand mask, which is then given as the input of a learned neural network to predict result. Therefore, it is possible to control the video player by perform the appropriate gestures.
- Python 3 - The programming language
- TensorFlow - A end-to-end open source platform for machine learning
- Keras - A high-level neural networks API written in Python
- OpenCV - Computer vision and machine learning software library
- NumPy - The package for scientific computing with Python
- OpenBLAS - An optimized BLAS library (Basic Linear Algebra Subprogram)
- pynput - This library allows control and monitor input devices
- h5py - The package is a Pythonic interface to the HDF5 binary data format
- os - This module provides a portable way of using operating system dependent functionality
This project is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 - see the LICENSE file for details.